Our History

The Patrick Henry was a hotel designed by William Lee Stoddart and opened in 1925. The historic building is registered on both the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register. After 18 months of renovation, the building reopened as a multipurpose building of both residential and commercial spaces. The Patrick Henry Ballroom, LLC is a privately owned entity in the building that continues the tradition of hosting events as it has done since 1925